B4 Vs After....?

Hi how are you….This is Ganesh.
Hey u…what a surprise. So wats up?
Ok its time up I suppose, ll call you later…
Ya but y cant you talk for a few more minutes..?
Hey I am busy right now …
Y cant you send sms at least if you are not able to talk?
I may be coming to your place….
So y cant we meet then?
???????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????
Hi how are you….wats up?
Fine, wat else….
Hey I want to talk to u for 2 minutes….
No I am busy, I cant……
And don’t send unnecessary messages also….
Hey I want to meet you once…..
No what is there to meet….
Wat happened and why r u behaving like this?
Nothing……say wat else without irritating me.
….
……………………………………………………
Moral of the story given by a best friend……
” Friends means no need to meet, no need to talk and no need to message”

0 comments:

Post a Comment