My Love Stories...!

When i asked "what is LOVE....?"
Everyone told that "LOVE is a great feeling which is pure, happens once in a life time towards only one person and it sacrifices anything for thier beloved ones and it never fails."

But what happened in my life...?

In my schooling, the time when i even don't know the meaning of LOVE,
Fell in love with a girl, but the girl tied a Raksha Bandhan to me.

So i understood that love is caring...!

In my PUC, the time when i was feeling that talking to a girl is sin,
Fell in love with another girl, but colud not express my love to her

So this time i understood that love needs courage...!

In my graduation, the time when i was high in my self respect,
Fell in love with another girl at First sight. This time I could express my love
But this time I came to know that she is already committed.

So this time i understood that love is Blind...!

In my post graduation, the time when i was eager to have a girl friend
fell in love with an another girl, but she could not understand me

So this time understood that love is understanding...!

Finally after my studies, the days when i was waiting to join my job,
Finally Fell in love with an another girl again, but she left me since i don't have heavy cash...!

So finally this time i understood that love needs cash also...!

Every time and for every girl i fell in love with , i loved purely and sacrificed everything but failed every time to get her love in return.


Am i loving a wrong girl or am i loving wrongly...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment