End of the Battle.



Having failed to enter the kingdom,
I wanted not because of not my mistake,
Entered a boring ,unpleasant and devious
Province,wishing not to put an end to my struggle.....

Here i started to fight against
The belligerents with a little depression
About the present plight,but the past
Experience helped me a lot in getting
The possession of victory without much difficulty.


A few years have gone without
Any wars ,but eventually the power
I have has gone out of control.there
The next war is coming soon.i got all
The weapons with much effort to face it successfully

Now the war is at the end
No doubt about the victory,though the two
Are of same strength,the later has
Proved to be difficult due to lack in readiness
For the war........

It learned a lesson to me
Introspection has changed my mind
And decided not to give any chance to
Repeat it again.now totally enhanced
The troops with future evaluations.i
Prepared everything in advance to face
Any situation,so that not to take
Risk at the end instead of now itself.
............................................................
No one can pervert from victory......



--
ganesh

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there ganeshreddyindireddy information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

Post a Comment